4-PHASE HAIR LAMINATION TREATMENT
Four-phase hair lamination treatment is unique salon procedure invented by Marina Boukin and used in our salon solely.
Hair lamination is a salon hair care procedure that has an instant healing effect. In simple words, hair lamination is covering hair with protective film. The main aim of hair lamination is to protect the hair against loss of moisture caused by sunlight, toxins, and over washing.
As a remedy for dull, damaged, over processed hair lamination locks treatment and moisture into the hair, leaving it up to 10 times more hydrated and 10 times shinier.
To emphasize the effect of the treatment we have added nourishment and revitalizing component to this treatment. The result speak to itself.
The procedure will take about 1-1.5 hours and last for 5-7 weeks.
Price starts from $100 to $150 (depending on the length).
This very popular hair procedure includes:
Nourishing Hair Treatment
Karite intense nourishing essential oil nourishes deep down to regenerate very dry hair. This pre-shampoo enriched with Shea oil is easy to remove, thanks to its formula that rinses off easily.
An exclusive oil complex enriched with royal jelly and silk protein, containing sugars and amino acids to nourish the hair and scalp with the ingredients needed to repair the hair. Based on a compound of flax oil and grape seeds, as well as jojoba oil to preserve and protect the hair. Contains essence of pomegranate and green tea to prevent oxidization.
A Personalized Hair Mask
The application of customized hair mask appropriate to for your hair type based on essential oils of
1. CASTOR – Helps Restore Strength, Softness And Shine Without Leaving A Heavy Or Greasy Feel Behind
2. CAMELINA – Reduces Moisture Loss By Helping To Restore The Natural Protective Coating Found On Healthy Hairs
3. OKARA – Helps Repair Visible Damage
4. SHEA BUTTER – Helps Minimize Environmental Damage.
Coating with a hair gloss
The application of clear hair gloss – a subtle hair coating treatment that infuses locks with radiance and shine.
Wash and Dry.
Benefits of hair laminating procedure
- Visual healing effect
- Hair gains shine and radiance, becomes strong and hydrated
- Hair thickens along the entire length, volume
- Hair gets reliable protection against external factors
- The hue gets brighter and the paint lasts longer
After the procedure, the hair shines, looks dense and healthy. Your hair will be thicker-looking and less tangling, with a velvety softness.